- From £10.50 – £15 ph
- Bath and surrounding areas
- Mileage paid for certain assignments
- Michelin, Rosette, Brasserie, Contract Catering, Event catering
- Lime Recruit, Bath
We are recruiting Temp Chefs to work out of our Bath office to cover temporary assignments for our clients throughout the region.
I am looking for solid chefs to join who can hold their own on a section, work fast & clean and can be available at short notice. Being a relief chef isn’t for everyone, you will need to be calm, organised, well presented and fit seamlessly into any team.
If you are a Chef with a fresh food background and needing work then let us work together.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience of fresh food; have two great references, Chef whites & Knives and ideally your own transport.
Get paid weekly for every hour you work.
- At least 3 years previous Chef Experience
- NVQ Level 2 a minimum
- Ability to multi- task and stay calm under pressure
- Well presented, good communication skills, reliable
- Level 2 FSA certification
- Previous rosette experience or working with fresh seasonal produce
- £10 – £15 per hour paid weekly
- Mileage paid certain assignments
- National pension contribution
- Holiday pay
- Flexibility- work when you want.
- Potential to permanent roles
Get in touch with Dave @ Lime Recruit on 01225 614820 for more information, or click apply below and send me your CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org