- Both permanent and temporary opportunities available
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexibility – work as much or as little as you want/need
- Weekly pay
Lime Recruit is looking for staff to join our team to work at hotels, restaurants, pubs and events across the South West. As the hospitality industry is reopening, we are expecting a very busy spring and summer ahead and we want you to be a part of it!
About the role
- Working as waiting, bar or back of house staff high end hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and events across the area
- Duties including food and drink service, taking payments, making sure you guests are well looked after
- Casual, part time or full time working opportunities
- Ideal for students and people looking for additional income around their other commitments
- No day is ever the same, working with Lime can be completely varied
- Competitive hourly rates and weekly pay
- Previous experience in hospitality will be an advantage, but isn’t essential – we can provide basic training
- Ability to provide first class customer service is a must
- Bubbly and outgoing personality is what we are looking for
- You need to be happy to work evenings and weekends – this is when most of the events happen!
- Having own transport will be a significant advantage
If you are interested in the role, apply below or contact Kuba or Louise in our Bath office on 01225 614 820.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org