Lime Recruit are currently looking for an experienced plate waiter and bar tender for a high-end hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds.
· The role would be full time and includes weekends and evenings.
· Working between 45-55 hours per week (plate waiter)
· Working between 40-48 per week (bar tender)
· Competitive hourly wage, depending on experience.
· Shifts include breakfast, lunch and dinner duties.
. Rosette experience an advantage, but not essential.
· Working in the department under the control of the restaurant manager.
· Maintain the company standards across the hotel.
· Take pride in the care of customers.
· Be able to problem solve.
· Deal with complaints.
· Adhere to company standards in hygiene, health & safety.
· Maintain standards within the department.
· Very hands on role / lead by example.
Additional requirements for the bar tender role
· 2-4 years bar experience in the UK market.
· Strong spirits knowledge.
· Cocktail training an advantage – but training can be given.
· Working in the department under the control of the bar manager.
· Opportunities for development at hotel and in group.
· Live-in available.
· Pension scheme.
· 28 days holiday.
· Cash tips.