Dine with Lime Becomes FREE home-delivery service to help those in need
Dine with Lime was born out of necessity. We were a team of hospitality recruiters with nothing to recruit and needed to protect our jobs. Since commencing DWL, two major things have happened:
- The team has pulled together, diversified and found new avenues. We are now working with two major food distributors which is providing much-needed revenue and giving our temp staff the ability to earn.
- The country has put in place an unprecedented support package, which has provided us with security and for which we are very grateful.
We have therefore decided to move forward with DWL in a different direction. In an effort to repay the support provided by the country (we don’t like to say government as we’re still not fans!), we will now be offering home-delivered meals free of charge for those that need them in the local community.
- Our kitchen will be open Monday – Friday. We will be taking orders from 12:00-19:00
- Deliveries will be made between 17:00-19:00
- We will be offering a homemade one-pot dish each night which will be displayed daily on our website, Facebook & Instagram pages
If you can afford to pay, please make a donation, either in cash or using the buttons below. All profits will go to Helping Hands. Our running costs are virtually zero: we are all volunteers.
How To Order
Collection at 45a Coten End, Warwick or contactless delivery between 17:00 and 19:00
What You Can Do To Help
If you know anyone who may need some help, send them in our direction!
Lime & Helping Hands Community Project
We work in partnership with Helping Hands Community Project, who like us are struggling in these trying times! We will be working alongside some of their volunteers, training them & supporting their journey back into employment, while the Gateway Cafe is closed due to the virus.
Monday to Thursday each week, we will be directly supporting the Helping Hands Soup Kitchen by providing around 15 to 20 meals.